Summer is slipping by far too fast. Farmers’ markets are exploding with goodness this month, and fortunately, much of the produce growing now doesn’t need much cooking, if at all. Now’s the time to savor a ripe peach over the sink.
We just returned from two epic weeks in France and Spain (from Paris to Nice, Bordeaux, Biarritz, San Sebastian and finally, Barcelona). I worked really hard to get posts ready in advance and took it as an opportunity to unplug and be present—which is why I didn’t share any of it on social media.
It was truly the most rejuvenating vacation I’ve had in years. I dare you to delete Instagram on your next vacation. 🙂
- 6 European destinations that aren’t packed with tourists
- 10 common travel scams and how to avoid them
- Ali’s travel tips
- A few items that make travel easier (affiliate links): this crazy neck pillow and compression socks (cuter option) for long flights, cheerful zipped pouches to stay organized, this fine-mist spray bottle does a surprisingly good job of removing wrinkles from clothing (plus it’s smaller than any travel steamer), Anker power bank for when your cell phone is running low, and reuse a glass kombucha bottle for water (you can leave it behind if you run out of room later).
- Motherhood, Marriage, And The Modern Dilemma With Dr. Molly Millwood
- Did you know that I have a whole Pinterest board for paint colors?